As part of National Small Business Week, the U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE are hosting a free business growth and advisory virtual conference for small businesses.
The event features eight online webinars on May 7 and 8, 2019, or on demand after.
The live webinars include:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow
- Creating Effective Online Ads
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession
- SBA Funding Programs Explained
- How to do Business with the Federal Government
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover
The virtual conference also includes networking chat rooms, business advice from mentors, giveaways, and free resources from sponsor booths. More information and registration can be found here.
In Pennsylvania, the Department of Community and Economic Development also is planning Small Business Week events, it announced last week.
Save the Date! We’re gearing up to celebrate #PASmallBiz19 during #SmallBusinessWeek, May 5-11, and we’re excited to share practical resources, impactful stories, and more to help our PA entrepreneurs continue to hustle smart! pic.twitter.com/HVhOcCPbAZ— PA Department of Community & Economic Development (@PADCEDnews) April 28, 2019
Pennsylvania also offers online resources for small businesses year round at its Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop at business.pa.gov. The website offers advise on business planning, registration, operations and growth.