To help business owners and executives understand the full impact of the new federal tax law, Concannon Miller will detail the many changes at five educational events.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the biggest federal tax overhaul in at least 30 years. There are numerous changes affecting tax benefits for businesses, their owners and other individuals.
For Lehigh Valley Businesses, Concannon Miller is hosting a seminar called “The New Tax Law: Unpacked” on Jan. 24 at DeSales University.
For McDonald’s Owner/Operators, a webinar called “Tax Reform & McDonald’s Franchisees” will be held at 3 p.m. Jan. 29 and 10 a.m. Jan. 30.
Manufacturers can learn about changes specific to their industry at a seminar called “Federal Tax Reform: The Changes Manufacturers Must Know.” It’s taking place Jan. 26 at the Manufacturers Resource Center.
Concannon Miller is detailing taxes for Construction-Related Companies at the Jan. 25 Lehigh Valley Council of the Associated Builders and Contractors of Eastern Pennsylvania.
Concannon Miller also will explain the federal tax changes as part of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Lehigh Valley Economic Outlook & Community Development Awards on Jan. 23.
Registration details for the events are below:
- “The New Tax Law: Unpacked,” 7:30 to 10 a.m. Jan. 24 at DeSales University. Register here.
- “Tax Reform & McDonald’s Franchisees,” 3 p.m. Jan. 29 and 10 a.m. Jan. 30. Register for the Jan. 29 webinar here and the Jan. 30 webinar here.
- “Federal Tax Reform: The Changes Manufacturers Must Know,” 8:30 to 10 a.m. Jan. 26. Register here.
- Lehigh Valley Economic Outlook & Community Development Awards, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jan. 23. Register here.
- Information on the Associated Builders and Contractors of Eastern Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley Council can be found here.
Read about the many tax changes here: